Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Holiday

I went to Lauren's house and we went to Kuratau.  We went in the lake, it was soooo cold.  Lauren, Charlotte and I jumped off the jetty, we jumped in our jockies and singlets,, it was sooo cold and sooo freezing when I jumped it went from warm to freezing, It was like kapow, it turns freezing - WOW.  We all went in the Secret Island, we snorkeled around the Secret Island.  We went to bed at 10 o'clock at night time, I slept in the shell spot and Lauren slept in the moon spot, Charlotte didn't sleep there, she went home.In the morning, we made Teddy-bear pancakes, they were sooo delicious.  When I was swimming in the tunnel, at 7 o'clock in the morning I didn't realise I was swimming in a tunnel.  Then at 8 o'clock we went back to the bach.  On the way back, we played games and sang songs. there were funny things like posters, songs, and games.  We went to the take-away bar, it was divine.  They had pizza, fish and chips, sushi and soup.  I had a mini pizza with sushi.   Then we went for a walk and we went kayaking, we raced to the buoy and I went backwards, Lauren went forwards, it was funny.  Lauren won the race going forward, I won the race going backwards.  We arrived home and had fish and chips, me and Lauren played Apples to Apples, we are a team, we won.  "WOW, yeah really, we won, that's amazing."  In the morning, we made pancakes for breakfast and we got to lick the bowl, it was delicious.  So Lauren and I played Five-Grounds, we had a tie.  We did some sunbathing.  Then we went to the supermarket.  Charlotte, Ethan and Lance went back home and we went all the way back to Sunset Party on the bales at Lauren's house.  It was the best time of the holidays.  

1 comment:

  1. wow seems like you have a good cook in your house

    ReplyDelete